Vale House Cafe's values are very simple, we strive to provide affordable fresh food daily in a safe, friendly and welcoming environment
- We believe that customer service is paramount, as we feel that everyone deserves to be treated fairly and with respect.
- We encourage and support activities offering families a great deal - a safe place and great open space to have quality time together.
- We serve fresh food and make sure that we cater for a variety of needs offering a specials board each day and time permitting we can cook special requests to suit.
- We support the local community hosting local events, showcasing local artists, photographers and bands
- Our cafe is based on the ground floor of Vale House, accessible to all and everyone is always welcome, including dogs, for whom we provide fresh water daily- all we ask is that all dogs are kept on leads and behave politely.
- 'Caring and Sharing' is at the heart of what we do ensuring that everyone feels welcome no matter what the weather
- Vale House Cafe employs local members of the community and we also offer work experience for locals via our volunteering programme.
- Our volunteers help to support a regular lunch club twice a week